25.5.13

Hong Kong 2...Disneyland!

The next day we went to Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are still not enough exclamation points to tell you how excited I was but I figured any more might be a bit excessive lol. I'm pretty sure my excitement was on par with the other 5 year old kids that were there. It was so great! The closest thing to a proper amusement park we have in Joburg is Gold Reef City, and half the rides there are always broken and have years and years worth of dried bubble gum attached to them (bad lazy river experience, don't ask) Gold Reef City is modeled after the old Joburg mines, cool but a land where Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and all their other rad friends live beats an old mine any day!
I walked around with my mouth open the entire day. The sheer amount of effort that goes into creating a magical land full of everything Disney amazed me. Everything from the train on the way there to the fences to the Mickey ice creams screamed Disney. Mickey mouse heads everywhere!! We got to see a bunch of shows and went on all the rides and explored the ton of gift shops throughout the park. It poured with rain for a big chunk of the day but we got our Disney ponchos and even though we looked like wet rats we carried on exploring. I even got to dance with Goofy!
Disney train!
 I've probably said this enough but it really was a GREAT day! :) Thanks Walt for creating something that makes the world a little more special :)

I even bought a new friend back home with me. For ages 2+.. yes yes I totally fit that category haha

More on Hong Kong here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment